Skip to main navigation Skip to main content Skip to page footer



Before you can begin studying, you first have to enrol. 

Once you’re officially enrolled, you are allowed to attend courses at university, take examinations and obtain an academic degree. Enrolment allows you to gain access to all the facilities at the university. 

Following the submission of such documents:

1. You get a certificate of enrolment (as a temporary student ID),

2. This certificate of enrolment  provides you with your Student Registration number that you will need in order to open your online account.

You will have to present this certificate of enrolment to apply for a residence permit at the Immigration Service Directorate of the Decentralized Administration in your residence area.